Children with dyslexia may learn differently from you. This course has been designed to help you understand how you can best support a child at home and at school. We will cover how to recognise different learning profiles, multisensory learning, age-appropriate reading matter and tools, note taking, mindmapping, making numeracy more visual and how to gather evidence that a child needs help and support.
There will be six sessions on Thursday mornings 10.00am to 12.00am
1. What is Dyslexia and Exam Arrangements 3rd October
2. Learning styles 10th October
3. Reading Skills 17th October
4. Study Skills 7th November
5. Writing Skills 14th November
6. Developing and Supporting Numeracy Skills 21st November
Each session costs £20 or £100 for all six sessions (email [email protected] to register for six sessions).
This course has a number of free and subsidised places. Please email [email protected] to register for one.